If an appliance is in need of service or installation we’re here to help. Schedule with us so we may be of service.
About yOUR Beaumontrepairmen
Your #1 Beaumont CA Appliance is here, and we are called Acts Appliance Repairs & Installation. We are you group of trusted, experienced technicians with over 20 years of grit and knowledge to handle all maintenance jobs. Customer service and long-lasting relationships is our motto. With over 10,000 satisfied customers we know what it takes to run a business for the long haul. Whether your fan motor has blown out or your freezer is too warm, we have the proper tools and experience to resolve your issue. We’ll fix your temperature control with ease and put to bed the problems occurring. We are licensed in multiple areas and all major appliance brands. From service, repair, to installation, we proudly work on refrigerators, freezers, washer machines, dryers, water heaters, garbage disposals, trash compactors, water filters, and more! There is no commercial or household appliance we cannot fix. We are BBB accredited and our goals is to provide repair tips and services your life and business.
Call us at (909) 488-7840 and we’ll send a licensed repair technician to service your appliance today!
Appliance repair Services near Beaumont CA
Knowledge Is Power And Power Tools Give Us The Ability To Fix All Commercial And Household Appliances.
Are you tired of watching blogs and YouTube to fix a common appliance problem. Is it not as easy as you thought it would be? Have no fear or stress, we understand your pain. This is why we’ve spent over 20 years educating our selves to resolve these problems. Let us figure out the mess for you! We’ll stop by for dryer repair or anything you need!
Commercial and Residential Appliances may be difficult to install. We cover those ground with expertise and knowledge to make it all easy as 1, 2, 3. Don’t stress on what connects with what or what valves do and risk damaging your appliance. We are you Appliance Installation and Repair in Beaumont, CA.
Dishwashers – every person who cooks bestfriend. They relieve the stress of having to spend too much time cleaning when you can be productive elsewhere. A broken dishwasher can be a nuisance. Luckily, they are relative easy to fix! Let us be of service to you today! Acts Appliance Repair in Beaumont, CA can easily fix broken valves or drain problems.
A running motor doesn’t always mean the blades are spinning! You garbage disposal doesn’t work when the food doesn’t drain in the piping. Is water gushing back into your sink? There may a couple problems we can take a look at as your Beaumont Ca appliance repair company. We can give an estimate quickly upon your call or schedule.
Is your refrigerator not cooling? Is your freezer at nearly sub zero temperatures? A broken refrigerator is the worst appliance. You must chase an ice chest to store your food with frequent trips to the store for ice. Whether you have an LG refrigerator, GE refrigerator, or another brand – we can fix it with out 20 years of experience. We fix all major brand appliances and make your life easier.
Trash compactors are extremely useful tools. They can save up to 80% of trash space by compacting. Landfills can save time and space as well as being economical with its usage around the world. If you trash compactor is not working it may be a hassle to attempt to smash the trash yourself, with only half the results. Whether the door is stuck or the motor is not working, we have the power tools and insight to repair it in the city of Beaumont, CA.
Washing machines and dryers are common household appliances that give their owners headaches. Whether we are fixing the water inlet valve or helping the drum roll tumble, we can repair anything necessary. We also service and offer maintenance for our yearly program. Dryer vent cleaning is optimal to maintain and extend the life of your appliances.
Water heater repair is important in the city of Beaumont CA. Whether we are fixing a water heater pilot light or a tankless water heater we have the experience to repair and install any of your needs as your Beaumont Water Heater Repair.
Major Appliance Brands We Service In Beaumont, CA
Major appliances require major knowledge. Here is a brief look at a few home and commercial appliances our expert technicians can service.
- Clean Your Condenser Coils At Least Twice A Year. These copper coils are the main piping for removing heat from the fridge and freezer. All refrigerator brands have these condenser coils underneath the bottom of the unit. By not cleaning the coils dust and dirt will accumulate thus affecting the process of removing the temperature control and the heat. This can lead to many problems and repair costs that will lead to replacing the refrigerator. By using a long handled thistle brush you can brush off their dirt and clean it efficiently. Your owners manual should have thorough instructions on how to clean the coils properly.
- Replace The Refrigerator Gasket (The Rubber Seal Of The Door) As Necessary. Gaskets are rubber additions that prevent air leakage from a closed system. When you close the fridge door the rubber outlining it is the gasket. Warm air is sealed out and cold air is sealed in. Use appliance cleaners such as Goo Gone to clean the gaskets as needed to prevent warm air from affecting the temperature control. Without proper seals, the warm air can put pressure on the refrigerator compressor to output cold air. Gaskets normally weaken after years of wear and tear. This would also mean higher bills and non-optimal energy consumption.
- Defrost Your Refrigerator Manually. Turn off your refrigerator once a year! Take your food out for a couple of hours and allow the walls and parts of your fridge to melt the frozen attributes of the fridge. Frost will accumulate over time inside the walls. This will give your evaporator fan motor and coils rest and defrost from the cold, thus helping clean for the long-run. Some refrigerator brands have automatic self-defrosting. The coils will heat up every couple of hours to melt the frost accumulating. The water will drip into a pan below the fridge and although it will evaporate you may need to clean this periodically. Your owner manual will have more information regarding defrost. Be sure to read it!
- Sanitize And Clean The Interior Of Your Fridge! A pretty simple repair tips. Cleaning your fridge with an all-purpose cleaner help remove frost, dirt, and scents from the fridge. All you need is elbow grease and mental fortitude to do this!
- Use Baking Soda To Deodorize. Well, you don’t have to use baking soda to accomplish this. Deodorize your fridge as well as cleaning it. Remember air get circulated in your fridge to keep things cool. Tiny particles float around in the air, giving scents and particles on everything internally and on some important parts. Although not a major concern, anything to help preserve your refrigerator is the best practice to choose.
- Help Water Supply And Replace The Ice Maker or Water Dispenser/Water Filter. By replacing these every six month you ensure you are drinking clean water and not backing up your system with collected waste over time.
If you are unsure or timid to practice these yourself we offer a yearly maintenence program to service your refrigerator for you. Give us a call at (909) 754-2096 to enroll.
Our Certifications For Beaumont Appliance Repair
Beaumont, CA Appliance Repair Frequently Asked Questions
Most frequent questions and answers for your Beaumont Ca Appliance Repair Company
Our headquarters are based out of Redlands, Ca. We have delivery service for many cities and counties including Appliance Repair in Beaumont, CA. We have plenty of satisfied clients in the area.
We do not hire contractors to perform our jobs. We have employees and licensed technicians who are also insured. We take our jobs and culture seriously.
Optimal thermostat temperature should be between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit (approximately two degrees Celsius). Your freezer should be between 0 to 5 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 degrees Celsius).
Appliances are similar to cars. Once you hit around the 150-200k mile mark repairs become quite common and costly. If you appliance is around 6-10 years old your refrigerator will probably need repairs. Small repairs costing less than $300 indicate the fridge is okay for some time. Once repairs past the mark is when you should start considering a new appliance over time. Once motherboards are damaged other parts are bound to fail sooner than later. It is best to evaluate the time and cost of repairing vs. a new fridge. If any repairs happen before 6 years you should be fine and probably won’t consider a new appliance.
Yes! We offer a one time fee a year of $175 for our maintenance program. This includes inspection and cleaning of your appliances in your home at least once a year. This is an excellent deal as it will extend the life of your appliances and reduce costs in the long-run. Call us at (909) 754-2096 to enroll in our maintenance program.